Whatshan Lake Campout
Friday, September 9, 2011 - 4:00 pm
Join us September 9, 10 & 11 for a weekend camping getaway at Whatshan Lake Retreat and explore the Whatshan and Nakusp trails.
NOTE: If we get enough people signed up for the Saturday night meal Whatshan Lake Retreat will throw in use of the Lodge for Saturday and Sunday which means access to indoor bathrooms and showers!
- Saturday - ride from Whatshan Lake Retreat, the Arrow Lake ATV Club has recommended some trails and may have some members in attendance to help guide us.
- Sunday - tentatively planning a ride on the Nakusp side of Arrow Lake, again the Arrow Lake ATV Club has recommended some trails and may be in attendance to get us where we need to be.
- $12/night for unserviced camp sites
- $16/night for serviced camp sites
- $60/night + 11/person - Cabin without kitchenette
- $75/night + $11/person - Cabin with kitchenette
- Saturday night feast - $20/person - Beef dip, potatoes, salad, dessert, tea/coffee
- Sunday breakfast - $12/person - Pancakes, ham, eggs, tea/coffee/juice
Registration deadline is 9:00pm August 31.