Canada Safety Council Canadian AQCC Safety Institute ATV-UTV Safety Courses
Courses instructed by Dennis K. Webb, certified Canada Safety Council ATV/UTV Safety Instructor & CASI ATV/UTV Safety Instructor
- ATV or UTV Safety Course
- Adult Workers Compensation Board Recognized Safety Course
Monday to Friday by pre-approved registration & appointment
Cost: $185 per person, minimum of 6 people. (Taxes extra)
- Adult Recreation Recognized Safety Course’s
Monday thru Sunday by pre approved registration & appointment
Cost: $85 per person, minimum of 6 people. (taxes extra)
The course is informative and fun and you will get a feeling of confidence as the day progresses and you complete each lesson and apply as you learn the theory directly to the practical riding applications. The course is 6 to 8 hrs long. Weekdays are available as long as there is a minimum 6 students for each class. The cost for ATV/BC members is $85. Commercial rates are $185 for non-members or Workers Compensation Board approved certification. You must be 16 years of age or older to attend. Children's classes are available but are limited to children only and must be attended by a parent or guardian. Expect weather changes as course is outdoors.
- Increased Safety and Environmental Awareness
- Certification by the Canadian Safety Council
- ATV Rider Course Handbook
- Graduate Certificate, wall and wallet-card
- Discount on ATV-UTV Insurance Rates (standard savings is 10%)
- Personalized Group and Individual Training
- CSC Certification is recognized by the Workers Compensation Boards of Canada and is a requirement for ATV-UTV use in the workplace.
- ATV-UTV of suitable size and in good repair.
- DOT approved helmet
- Eye protection
- Long sleeved shirt and long pants